The filter lets you create audience list with customers who earned specific number of promotions during a selected period.
For example: You wish to filter out users who have earned promotions more than three times in July. Assume the following data is available:
|User||Date and Promotions earned||Total promotions earned in Jul|
|Zoha||July 2 - 2|
July 10 - 2
July 20 - 1
|Raj||July 11 - 1|
July 16 - 1
June 2 - 1
|Simran||June 25 (1)|
June 18 (2)
June 30 (1)
July 1 (1)
Zoha will be selected as she has earned more than three promotions in July.
Lets you filter customers whose number of earned promotions is in a specific range. You can select a range from minimum to maximum promotions. For example, you can get customers who earned between 5 -10 promotions. You can also use the operators greater than equal, less than equal, equals and in range of.
Considers promotions earned in the specified period. You can choose duration either by specific dates or relative days.
- Specific dates
You can use this option if you want to filter customers by specific date range. You will see the following sub-options for specific dates.
- Before: To consider promotion earned before a specific date
- After: To consider the promotion earned after a specific day
- Between dates: To consider promotion earned between two specific dates. (X to Y)
- Relative days
You can use this to consider promotion earned in relative days, weeks or months. The following are the options available for relative days.
- In the last x: Lets you choose the duration in the last x days, in the last x calendar weeks or in the last x calendar months. For example, if you set in the last x calendar week as 10. You will get customers who purchased a specific item(s) in the last ten weeks (Monday - Sunday). Similarly, the last x calendar month is from 1 to 30/31.
- In the next x: Lets you get customers who earned promotion for a specific product or category in the next x days, calendar weeks or calendar months. For example, if you set 1 in the next x calendar week, you will get customers who purchased a specific product(s) in the upcoming calendar week (which is Monday - Sunday). Similarly, if you say the next 3 calendar months, then it will be third month from now (that is, 1 for next month, 2 for next to next month and so forth).
- In the current x: Fetches customers who earned promotion for a specific product or category on the current day, calendar week or calendar month
- Between days: Fetches customers who earned promotion for a specific product or category between 'the last x days` and 'the next y days' (For example, last 30 days until the next 15 days)
- Exactly x days ago: Fetches customers who earned promotion for a specific product or category x days ago. For example, you can get the customers who made 2-5 transactions 10 days ago
- Exactly after x days: Fetches customers who will earn promotion for a specific product or category after x days from the current day. For example, you can get the customers who will purchase men's trousers on the 10th day from now. 1 is for tomorrow, 2 for the day after tomorrow and so on.
Besides basic options, you can use the advanced options to get a more specific set of customers. For example, customers who earned promotions during a specific campaign. Click +/- Fields to see advanced filters.
- Promotion name: Lets you filter out customers on the basis of specific promotions earned. You can select the required promotion from the drop down list of available promotions.
- Store Hierarchy: Lets you filter out customers on the basis of promotions earned in a specific store. You can select the required store from the drop down list of available stores.