- Incentives Search replaces Coupon Search
- Supplementary Program Details on Member Care
- Time Zone in Interactions Tab
- Sign in to InTouch with Capillary Google Workspace account
Incentives Search replaces Coupon Search
In Member Care, there was an option to search for a coupon code and view its status and other metadata as shown below.
We have now done a revamp of the Coupon Search page and renamed it to Incentives search. As evident from the name, this page will serve as the single place for Member Care users to search for details on incentives such as coupons, gift vouchers and promotions. This is one step towards having a unified search page on Member Care.
Let us say that you are a customer care representative of a brand that uses our Promotion Engine and you extensively use Member Care for operations service operations. Now, let us say you receive a call from a customer who says that he/she is not able to redeem a gift voucher that was issued to him/her. To solve this problem, you will need to check whether the code associated with the gift voucher is correct and also whether the voucher itself is valid. This can be achieved using the Incentives search function.
To search for a coupon code, promo code or gift voucher code:
- Go to to Member Care > Search > Incentives.
- In the drop-down box next to to search, select the incentive you want to search. For example, to search for a gift voucher, you need to select the Gift Voucher Code option.
- In the Search box, enter the code click on the Search button or press the Enter key on your keyboard.
- If the code is valid, you will see the details of the voucher. From this, you can diagnose the issue raised by the customer and proceed with the next steps.
- If the code is invalid, you can see that information in the results page as shown below.
Similarly, you can also search for Coupon Code and Promo Code.
There is no change to the Coupon Code search flow. It works the same way it used to as seen earlier.
Supplementary Program Details on Member Care
In Member Care, Customer Single View page, there is an option to view the list of supplementary or external programs a customer is associated with as of current system date (see below):
Until now, you could see the program that the customer is currently linked to (active) along with some additional useful information such as:
- The name of the supplementary or external programs a customer is currently part of
- The ID associated with the program
- The membership ID (if any) of the customer in the program
- The name of tier (if any) the customer belongs to in the external program
- Tier expiry date (if any)
- Current status (always active as of now)
The programs with which the customer is no longer linked to or associated with will not be shown here.
You will now see a View more option which shows a sidebar that contains the details mentioned in the list below.
- Name of supplementary or external partner program
- Type of the program - External or Supplementary
- Membership start date
- Membership end date
- Membership last updated date
- Membership last updated activity
Now, when you expand the Activity History section, you can see the the activity log of the customer with respect to the program. The activity log includes the details such as when the customer has joined the program, tier was upgraded/renewed and so on.
Time Zone in Interactions Tab
Until now, the timestamp that was visible on the Interactions tab under the More Information section of the Member Care Customer Single View (CSV) page was in the cluster time zone. For example, if you are looking at the SMS Interactions of a customer of an organization in India cluster, the timestamp shown for any interaction was in Indian time zone. If the organization is in the Singapore cluster, the timestamp was in the Singapore time zone and so on.
This was leading to problems in cases where the Member Care users were in one time zone but the organization was set up in another. For example, let us take a case where an organization is based out of Singapore and the customer support team, which uses Member Care, is also in the same location. However, the organization was set up in the India cluster for some reason. In such a case, the Interactions will be in India time zone. This was leading to problems for the support team as they had to convert to their time zone (from India time zone) every time they had to diagnose a problem associated with any interaction.
To fix this problem, we have now changed the time zone of interaction events to the configured time zone of the organization itself. Any interaction that is sent via our gateway/systems will be shown in the organization time zone.
Sign in to InTouch with Capillary Google Workspace account
You can now sign in to Intouch using your Capillary Google Workspace account.
- No need to remember your Intouch password anymore
- No more Intouch password reset every month
- Convenience and security
You should have a Capillary Google Workspace account (e-mail address with domain capillarytech.com)
- In a browser, open the InTouch URL of your cluster.
- EU Cluster - https://eu.intouch.capillarytech.com/auth/login
- SG Cluster - https://apac2.intouch.capillarytech.com/auth/login
- India Cluster - https://intouch.capillary.co.in/auth/login
- Click on Sign in with Google as shown below.
- Enter your email ID and password as prompted and click Next.
- You will see the InTouch Workbench as shown in the following.
If you sign in with a non Capillary Google Workspace account, you will see the following error.