The purpose of this notebook is to help the user to get the sales value from the transactions where points are getting redeemed. The final output of this notebook will be the redemption sales values at a year, quarter, and month and customer level.
- Org Id: Enter the org id.
- Start Date: Start date of the period for which redemption sales need to be calculated.
- End Date: End date of the period for which redemption sales need to be calculated.
Mapping Percentage using Bill id column:
The output of command 7 will give the % redemption transactions in the points table that have a valid bill identifier associated to it.
Mapping Percentage using the combination User id + Date from points and bill summary table:
The output of the command 14 will give the % of redemption transactions that are matching in Bill summary and Points table after joining both of them using User id + Date fields. For the ones which are getting mapped, we take the total bill amount made by any user on that date as redemption amount. For the dates where the records are present in Points table but are not there in Bill summary table, we take the nearest date on which the record is present in Bill summary table and the amount spent on that date is considered as redemption sales.
Following results can be obtained from this notebook:
- Yearly Redemption Sales: Output of command 33 will give the year wise redeemers count and redemption sales for the brand in the specified duration.
- Monthly Redemption Sales: Output of command 34 will give the month wise redeemers count and redemption sales for the brand in the specified duration.
- Quarterly Redemption Sales: Output of command 35 will give the quarter wise redeemers count and redemption sales for the brand in the specified duration.
Points Redemption Sales Calculation
(where Bill_id is not mapped in the Points table)