This document will help the user in understanding the output of the standard notebooks which have been made for brands that currently have a loyalty program with capillary.
The Notebook will help you track the movement or customers across different Slabs or tiers across different time periods.
Key Use Cases:
The main use cases of the notebook are listed below:
- Upgrades: User can find out Month on Month change in customer counts across different loyalty tiers, even for a previous time period.
- No. of Visits taken: User can find out the average no. of visits a customer need to make with the brand to shift to a higher tier.
- No. of Days taken: User can find out the average no. of days a customer is going to take to shift to a higher tier.
- Downgrades: If the loyalty program of the brand is set up on a rolling window spend then the user can also find out how many customers are getting downgraded in each month, even for a previous time period.
- Migration of customers across tiers: The notebook can also be used to see the migration of customers across two time periods.
- One of the key applications of this notebook is to measure the performance of the loyalty program in terms of customer upgrades and downgrades across the loyalty tiers.
- Identify prospective customers who are about to upgrade to higher tiers using the “No of Visits taken” and “No of Days taken” metrics
There are two versions of this notebook:
- Loyalty Program which is set up based on the lifetime Spend.
- Loyalty Program which is set up based on the Rolling window Spend.
The fields that the user need to provide input for are mentioned as under:
- Enter the org id of the brand for which the analysis needs to be done.
2. No. of Slabs:
- Enter the no. of slabs which are currently set up with the brand in their loyalty program.
3. Rolling Window (Days):
- This field only needs to be entered if the user is running the “rolling window” version of this notebook.
- Enter the no. of days in a window of which the customer need to maintain a spending value.
4. Slab Criteria:
- Enter the sales criteria which the customer need to maintain during the rolling window or his/her lifetime for being in a given tier.
Enter the comma separated values of the minimum spend a customer need to make for being in a given tier.
5. Slab Names:
- Enter the comma separated names of different slabs for which the criteria has been entered in the previous field.
6. First Period end_date:
- Enter the ending date of the first period against which the migration of customers needs to analyzed.
- For eg: if the user wants to see the movement of customers across tiers from 2019 to 2020, then ‘2019-12-31’ needs to be entered in this field.
7. Second Period end_date:
- Enter the ending date of the second period against which the migration of customers needs to analyzed.
- For eg: if the user wants to see the movement of customers across tiers from 2019 to 2020, then ‘2020-12-31’ needs to be entered in this field.
|Customer Movement across tiers (rolling window spend)||India||SEA||EMEA|
|Customer Movement across tiers (lifetime spend)||India||SEA||EMEA|