Brands can reward their loyal customers, distributors, and sales channel partners with incentives based on their performance to keep them motivated and engaged. With target loyalty, you can create campaigns for customizable periods and targets. Target loyalty allows an org to categorize customers into separate audience groups and target them on the basis of certain KPIs and reward them accordingly.
For example, an XYZ company can target and reward customers with 1000 points who transacted for $10,000 between July 1, 2021, and July 31, 2021. You can set sales or product-specific targets for users such as retailers, wholesalers, dealers, and distributors. To know how to configure a target loyalty program, see Create Target Loyalty Program.
Key components of Target Loyalty
- Evaluation period or cycle: Duration for which the KPI is tracked. The KPI resets for each period or cycle.
- KPI: Track customers based on different KPIs. For example - total number of transactions, transaction amount, number of visits to the store.
- Target: The expected KPI value for the audience list.
- Incentive: Rewards target customers get if they fulfill the desired KPI target.
- Offset days: The delay between the sales data and the data that appears in Capillary’s system.
With Target Loyalty, you can achieve the following.
- Gamify loyalty experience for customers by rewarding them after completion of milestones.
- Increase sales with target-achievement based loyalty programs and trade promotions.
- Configure personalized targets and rewards with behavioral segmentation and campaign automation.
- Use target APIs to trigger incentives with coalition brands.
- Leverage target APIs to run stamps and badge-based incentives.
- Get 1000 points once you complete 5 visits in 6 months with a minimum purchase value of $10.
- Get 10% off on the next 2 visits after you fill 300 liters of petrol in 90 days with a minimum purchase of 10 liters per transaction.
- Get 1000 points and free sneakers of $20 after you purchase products from three different categories.
- Get free insurance on completing 10 transactions worth $1000 in a year.