You can create a new Loyalty Program and view and configure all the loyalty programs of the org. The Program table displays all the active programs with the number of configured Tiers, Points Redeemed, Points Expired, Loyalty Sales, Registration override and Concepts mapped for each program. The first program with the star symbol is the default program. The default program cannot be changed and provides extra functionality over the other programs.
You can view and reconfigure a particular program by clicking on it. Overall performance shows the performance of the selected program for the past seven days, one month, three months, or six months. The Overall performance graph displays different KPIs that you can configure after clicking on Configure KPIs edit icon.
|For org with a single loyalty program, the back icon is not shown because they can only view one program and the overall performance only for that program.|
To create a new program, follow these steps.
- On Intouch, navigate to Loyalty+ > Programs.
- In Programs, click Create Program.
- In Name, enter the program name.
- In Description, describe the program.
- In Add Contributors, select users to manage the program and get notified.
- In Select Zone, select an entity or multiple entities for this program.
The entities selected here will be uniquely assigned to this program, they cannot be used in other programs.
- Enable Activate program to make the program live.
|You can edit the details of the program by opening it and clicking the edit icon next to the program name.|
To edit an existing program, follow these steps.