1. Can a TILL have two loyalty programs?
No. For an org, a loyalty program can be created either for a zone or concept but not both. For example, an org cannot have one loyalty program for a zone and another for a concept.
2. What is the default loyalty program?
It is the base loyalty program of the org which is created by default, all zones/concepts of an org are part of the default program as shown in the illustration. Default programs work as a normal program with its own slab, strategies, and rules.
3. Can points earned in one program be burned in another program?
4. Can points earned in one country be burned in another country for the same org?
It completely depends on the implementation.
5. Can we change the default loyalty program?
No. Default loyalty program is created at the org level once the Loyalty module is enabled for that org. Every brand (concept/zone) can have only one loyalty program (except the default program). You can create slabs, points strategies, and rules for each program just like a normal loyalty program
6. Can multiple programs run on a same till?
7. What if a store that is mapped to a zone changes through import?
Program will work as per new zone loyalty configuration and you can fetch customer details program wise. However, the loyalty details such as points earned, points burned are still associated to the previous program. <Need to confirm how returns work in that case>
8. Will there be any change in Sharingan for MLP?
No changes are required for the existing functionalities. However, if MLP is required, then integration needs to be changed accordingly.
9. Will there be any change in e-com for MLP?
No changes are required in the existing functionalities. However, if MLP is required, then integration needs to be changed accordingly.
10. How to use APIs in case of cross-brand redemption?
You have to pass the program id from which the redemption is required, if program id is not passed then it will try to redeem from the till's program.
11. If no program id is passed while redeeming points, from which program the points will be deducted?
Points are deducted from the non-default loyalty program which the current TILL is mapped to. However, if the till is not mapped to any loyalty program, points will be deducted from the default program.