TABLE OF CONTENTS
Communication allows the org to reach out to customers and inform them about their tier upgrade or if their tier is renewed or if their points are getting expired through various channels -Email, SMS, Wechat, Mobilepush.
To set communication for tier upgrade, tier renewal and points expiry, do the following.
- On Intouch, navigate to Menu > Loyalty+ > Programs.
- In Programs, select the program you want to edit.
- Click Edit Program.
- Click Communication.
- Configure Tier Upgrade communication.
- Configure Tier Downgrade communication.
- Configure Points Expiry communication.
Notify customers when they are upgraded to different tiers.
To configure Tier upgrade notification, do the following.
- Enable the tier/tiers to which the customer gets upgraded.
For example, you enable Upgrades to Tier 3, customers will receive a message before they get upgraded to Tier 3 via any configured channel.
- Click Add Creative for channels to configure a tier upgrade message.
You can choose from existing templates or create a new creative. But for Wechat, only the existing templates can be used.
Channel Reference Link SMS Create SMS Template Create Email Template Mobile Push Create Mobile Push Template Create WeChat Template
Enable your preferred option to alert the customer before or after the tier renewal or tier downgrade.
Note: The customer will not receive tier renewal/downgrade notifications if you have not configured tier renewal conditions.
Alert__Days before Renewal Check
|Customers are alerted before the configured days before tier renewal. For example, if a customer's tier is to be renewed on June 15, 2021, and you configure Alert 7 Days before Renewal Check, then customers will receive an alert on June 8, 2021.|
|Alert Immediately after Renewal||Customers receive an alert immediately after their tier is renewed.|
|Alert Immediately after Downgrade||Customers receive an alert immediately after they are downgraded to a lower tier.|
To define how points get expired for each tier, do the following.
- In Alert, enter the number of days before the customer is alerted about tier downgrade.
- You can add and configure multiple alerts for tier downgrade. The alert is only sent if customers meet certain conditions.
- If there are no renewal conditions set up, then renewal/downgrade reminder messages will NOT be sent out.
- In Only when the following criteria are true, enable your preferred option and enter the desired value.
Option Description Cumulative Points Customers will receive an alert only if their lifetime points is greater than the configured value. Purchases Customers will receive an alert only if their lifetime purchases is greater than the configured value. Current points Customers will receive an alert only if their current points is greater than the configured value. Expiry Points Customers will receive an alert only if their expiry points is greater than the configured value.
- In And belongs to any of these tiers, enable the desired tier(s).
Customers belonging to the enabled tier(s) will only receive the alert message.
- Click Save & Continue.