Profile events include customer profile updates and registration. You can view the change history logs of a customer profile in the EMF evaluation log for each event entry.
To view profile events, follow these steps.
- Navigate to Member Care > Customer > Customer Search.
- In Customer Search, enter any identifier of the customer (name, mobile number, email, external ID, or card number and select the customer from the suggestion list. You will see customer information.
- In More Information, click the Profile Events tab to see profile update history.
View Evaluation Logs (EMF)
EMF evaluation logs are available for non-transactional events as well.
To view EMF evaluation logs for profile events, follow these steps.
- In Events History, click the Evaluation Log to view the details log for a specific event.
- In EMF Evaluation Logs, view the detailed evaluation log and rule set for a specific non-transactional event.
The following are the description of different colors on rules:
- Denotes the rules which were executed.
- Denotes the rules which were not executed.
- Denotes the rules which are Inactive.