Release Features Date: March 17, 2021
This release introduces a new user interface (UI) for Insights+. The new UI is based on Engage+ to ensure a uniform user experience across both products.
We will release UI revamp in multiple phases and the first phase includes the following changes.
The following are the phase 1 enhancements.
- Enhanced audience group comparison
- Enhanced global filters in reports
- Enhanced date filter in reports
- Create custom categories for reports
To see the list of upcoming releases, click here.
1. Enhanced audience group comparison
The following are the details of the selected audience displayed on the user interface(UI)
- Percentage(%) of total customers that are part of the selected audience.
- To see the details of the selected audience group, hover on the group name.
2. Enhanced global filters in reports
The following are the report global filter enhancements.
- Dimension attribute values appear in a separate panel for better navigation.
- User interface changes for the selected filters that appear on the report.
3. Enhanced date filter in reports
Improved date filter shows the calendar with a visual date selection indicator for better navigation and visibility. You can select the date directly from the calendar or use the standard date filters like WTD, MTD, QTD, and YTD.
4. Create custom categories for reports
Apart from user interface changes, there are a few enhancements to the user experience.
The following are the enhancements.
- Now create a custom category for reports.
- The chart selection page shows the list of charts instead of previewing all charts, this also improves the page loading performance. You can only see the preview of the selected chart.
- The advanced filter option allows to search charts based on KPIs or dimensions used in charts.
The following are the features to have a new interface.
- Report view page
- Chart explore mode
- Chart creation flow
- Data export flow
- Segment creation flow