Release Feature Date: February 25, 2021
Many InTouch clients have different org units (OUs) or brands set up within the parent organization. Each of these org units has its own marketing strategy. Hence, clients who have multiple OUs expect Intouch to support OUs across Capillary products.
Support of OU level sender IDs
As a part of this larger enhancement, Engage+ can now support different sender IDs for each OU to send messages.
- Only the sender IDs that are tagged to the OU will be available in the message creation flow (refer to step 8). Therefore, an OU will not be able to use the sender IDs of other OUs.
- If no sender ID is tagged to an OU, then the default sender Id of the organization will be auto-populated in the message creation flow(delivery settings).
The following are steps to tag sender IDs to an OU.
- Navigate to Organization Settings > Communications & Gateway > Domains > OU - Sender IDs Tagging.
- Navigate to the OU for which you want to configure sender IDs.
- Click Add Sender Domain.
- Choose the Sender Domain in the first dropdown list.
- In GSM sender IDs, select GSM sender IDs to tag to the sender domain.
Once configured, you can check the default sender IDs for each OU, on Engage+ > New campaign > New message > Delivery settings.
You can also select any of the other sender Ids that are tagged to the OU.