Viber is a cross-platform voice over IP (VoIP) and instant messaging (IM) app used to interact with customers in a secure way using messages and stickers. Viber helps Orgs communicate with customers easily form one to one connections by making the conversations more personal.
You can create Viber messages and sticker templates and reuse them whenever required.
To create a new Viber template, follow these steps.
- On Engage+ home page, Click Creatives.
- Navigate to the Viber tab and click Create New.
- Enter the message name.
- In TextMessage, enter the message content (up to 1000 characters) - text. You can also add labels to the text message such as coupon code, customer's full name, store name, store address, and more.
- In Image, upload the image from the local device or gallery if required.
The image you upload needs to have the following properties.
- Image dimension: 300 x 400 pixels.
- Image size should not exceed 10 MB.
- To include links in the message,
- In Button text, enter the label name (up to 20 characters) for the button.
- In Button URL enter the URL to open when the recipient clicks on the button. Only secured URL is supported ( https://...).
- Click Done.