Among the customers whose recent transactions at the current store, this filter fetches the top list (by transaction count, the purchase amount, or purchase quantity) among those customers for each store. The top list is considered on the lifetime purchases at the org list.
For example, you can get the top 10 customers with the highest number of transactions (as per the lifetime purchases at the org-level) for each store, among the customers whose recently transacted store is the current store.
- Absolute value or Percentage value: Select Number to get the exact number of customers [or] percentage to get a proportion of customers and enter the value in top ____.
For example, Include top 10 percent of customers.
- Filter criteria: Choose on what basis you want to filter the top customers.
- Sales: Get top customers by total purchase value.
- Quantity: Get top customers by the total quantity of items purchased.
- Transaction: Get top customers by the number of transactions made.
Adding to the previous example, Include top 10 percent of customers having highest sales.
- Last transacted store (s): Get top customers from each selected store (current store = last transacted store). By default, all stores are selected.Continuing the previous example, Include top 10 percent of customers having highest sales in Transacted Stores StoreA.
The value for sales, quantity, or transactions is considered on lifetime purchases of customers. However, the top list is fetched from only among the customers whose last transactions were from that particular store.
So, if you select two stores to get the top 10 customers, you will get the top 10 customers from store1 and top 10 customers from store2 separately.
You can further filter customers by the following parameters.
- Transacted store/zone/concept: Among the top customers, you can get customers who shopped at least once in a specific store, zone, or concept.
- Store: You can select stores using Upload list, enter values manually, or based on attributes. For more information, see store.
- Zone: You can select all stores of a zone (any store) or stores with specific attributes. For more information, see zone.
- Concept: You can select all stores of a concept (any store) or stores with specific attributes. For more information, see concept.
- Purchased product: Among the top customers, you can get only customers who purchased a specific product, category, or product with the specific product attribute. For detailed information, see product.
- Purchased duration (Date): Among the top customers, you can get only customers who shopped at least once in a specific duration. You can select duration using specific dates or relative days.
Top 10 customers at the Org-level
|Customers||Lifetime purchases||Last transacted stores|
|Customers 1||$5700||Store C|
|Customers 2||$5400||Store B|
|Customers 3||$5100||Store A|
|Customers 4||$5000||Store C|
|Customers 5||$4900||Store B|
|Customers 6||$4800||Store A|
|Customers 7||$4700||Store B|
|Customers 8||$4600||Store C|
|Customers 9||$4600||Store C|
|Customers 10||$4500||Store B|
|Customers 11||$4400||Store C|
|Customers 12||$4200||Store A|
Top 3 customers by lifetime purchases per each store
|Stores||Top customers||Lifetime purchases|
|Store A||Customers 1||$5700|
|Store B||Customers 2||$5400|
|Store C||Customers 3||$5100|