Support of Lead Management System (LMS) in StoreMax
StoreMax now supports hosting of the LMS as an application in StoreMax.
- Enabling LMS in StoreMax
- Configuring LMS for StoreMax
- Creating & updating lead
- Lead report
- To avail the feature, the org has to be on-boarded on the lead vertical.
Enabling LMS in StoreMax
To enable LMS in StoreMax, on the Smart Store Configurations page, set lms in CONF_STOREMAX_MINI_APPS (Capillary InTouch > Profile > Organization Settings > Organization Setup).
Configuring LMS for StoreMax
- Lead configurations: Before starting with creating a lead, you need to configure LMS as per the requirement on InTouch Profile > Organization settings > Miscellaneous > Lead configuration page.
Creating & updating a lead
- To create a lead:
1. Sign in to StoreMax with staff credentials.
2. Navigate to the Customer Profile screen.
3. Tap on Add Lead to create a new lead for the customer.
|For a new customer, register the customer and then proceed to the Customer Profile screen to add lead.|
- To edit an existing lead, the staff can modify details of an existing lead - source, product category, status, approx value, and preferred channel.
|You cannot edit Source and Product Category fields of an existing lead.|
To close an existing lead, the staff can close a lead with the status either converted or failure along with the reason.
Reporting on lead creation and conversion is available on Insights+.