Create SMS Content
Modified on: Tue, 3 Nov, 2020 at 1:15 PM
To create an SMS content, refer the following.
Navigate to the SMS tab.
- In the Content section, click Create New.
- Enter the Message. Click +Add Label to use appropriate dynamic tags in your message.
- If you want to include special characters in your message content, select Allow Unicode characters checkbox.
- Preview or Test Message to ensure the format of the message is as intended.
- Preview: You can see the message of how it is sent to recipients. Check if the text and formatting is as intended.
- Test message: You can send a text message to a test group for review by adding mobile numbers, email ids, or test user groups.
The virtual screen of a mobile phone displays the words as you type it. As you start typing text. You can also see the number of characters entered.
- Click Save.
- You can see a sample view of your message on the right panel.
- Optout tag is compulsory to include. To know more about each tag, see Message content section.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.