When a cashier redeems a coupon in case of internet outage, you can expire such coupons instead of doing a manual cleanup at the backend.
For a coupon series or offer, you have the following options for expiring coupons.
- All coupons that are not redeemed - from both issued and unissued.
- Only unissued coupons.
- All active coupons of a customer(s)
To expire active coupons, follow these steps.
On the Engage+ home page, click Incentives.
Navigate to the incentive that you want to revoke, hover the pointer over the more options (…) symbol.
Click Revoke Coupons.
Select your desired revoking option.
- All unredeemed coupons (Issued and unissued): To expire all coupons that are either not redeemed or issued.
- Only unissued coupons: To expire only coupons that are not issued.
- For specific customers: To expire all active coupons of particular customers. Create a CSV file with identifiers of customers whose coupons you want to expire, and upload the file using Upload customer.
Check I understand that revoking coupons will make them unredeemable. Expired coupons cannot be redeemed or reversed.
|A message is shown that the customer data is successfully uploaded. All the coupons issued to the selected customer are revoked and ready for use.|