- On the Engage+ home page, click, and navigate to the Incentives page.
- Navigate to the setting that you need to modify.
- Navigate to the section that you want to configure.
- Default message for incentive or offer resend
- Sync offers with InStore
- Auto-generated coupon settings
- Limit messages to send through campaigns
Default message for incentive or offer resend
Sync offers with InStore
To sync offers or incentives that are created or added on Engage+, enable Sync offers to Capillary InStore client.
Auto-generated coupon settings
You can set the length, type of the coupon code, and information to include in an offers where you choose to auto-generate coupon codes for an offer.
On the Incentives page, navigate to Settings for automatically generated coupons.
|Code type||Your preferred character type in the coupon code.|
|Default code length||Set the length of the coupon code.|
Recommended length: 5-7 characters
|Extended fields||Select the information that you want to include in the incentive. You need to have each field that you want to include as coupon level extended field (metadata fields enabled on Incentives section of Product Settings).|
|Add custom metadata||To add other metadata fields, click Add custom metadata and enter each metadata name and click Save.|
|Comma separated list of purpose for which you need to create coupons||Possible purposes (comma-separated values) for coupon creation.|
These values appear on the coupon creation UI as a drop-down list for Purpose.
Limit messages to send through campaigns
When broadcasting multiple marketing campaigns there are chances of sending a campaign message to the same customer multiple times, resulting in customer dissatisfaction and ire. Engage+ allows you to limit the number of messages to be sent for each communication channel and overall messages. For each channel, you can set daily, weekly, and monthly limit.
To limit the number of messages to be sent through Engage+, follow these steps.
- For any option (specific channel or overall channels), daily limit < weekly limit < monthly limit. For example, if you set SMS limit - 2, Email limit - 3, and Overall limit - 4, a maximum of 2 messages can be sent through SMS, 3 messages through email. However, the total of both SMS and email messages will not cross four. That is, either 2 SMS and 2 emails are sent, or 1 SMS and 3 emails are sent according to the order in which messages are sent.