This filter helps you build an audience group with customers that are not likely to transact with the brand. This filter is beneficial for the churn killer campaign.
The lapsation prediction filter helps you with the following.
- Get high CLTV (Customer Life Time Value) to increase customer retention.
The following is the basic or mandatory option of the lapsation prediction filter.
- Likelihood (probability of not making the transaction): This option lets you get the customers with maximum or minimum probability of stopping transactions with the brand. You can select very high, high, medium, low, and one from the list to get customers with the highest or lowest probability of stopping transactions with the brand. For example, you can include customers with a very high probability of not going to transact with the brand; you can include customers whose chances are to make only one transaction.
The values for each filter option (very high, high, medium, low, and one) are predefined and common for any organization. The following are the values for each filter option where the likelihood probability lies between 0 to 1
- Very High: The likelihood probability is considered very high when the value is greater than 0.7.
- High: The likelihood probability is considered high when the value is less than 0.7 and greater than 0.3.
- Medium: The likelihood probability is considered medium when the value is less than 0.3 and greater than 0.1.
- Low: The likelihood probability is considered low when the value is less than 0.1.