The final step is to set your preferred runtime frequency to execute the Data Flow activity. You can configure the dataflow activity to execute daily, hourly, or on a minute basis.
To set dataflow execution frequency, follow these steps.
- Navigate to the Triggers section.
- Select your preferred frequency.
- Minutes to trigger the dataflow every x minutes and enter the value in the box.
- Hourly to trigger the dataflow at a specific hour of a day or every x hours once.
- Select Every to trigger the dataflow every x hours. For example, every 2 hours once. Enter the frequency in the Every ___ hour(s).
- Select At to trigger the dataflow at a specific hour of a day. For example, at 13:00. Set the time using the hours and minutes drop-down boxes available.
- Daily to trigger the dataflow on a daily basis.