API authentication is org specific and is required to authenticate APIs to capture data from the FTP server and save it to the Capillary database.
To configure OAuth credentials, follow these steps.
- On the data flow configuration page, navigate to the OAuth block.
- In Client Key, enter the client key of the org.
- In Client Secret, enter the secret generated for the org.
- In API Endpoint, alter the endpoint of the API, if required. By default, it takes the endpoint according to the selected template.
- In API Base URL, enter the host URL according to the org's cluster.
- In API Method, select the HTTP method for the API. Supported values: POST, PUT.
- In Response Key,
- Click Continue to save and proceed the final step to configure Frequency of triggering the Dataflow.