|Currently, Connect+ supports only FTP integration.|
Dataflow is an integration configuration in Connect+. You can add various integrations in a workspace (organization).
|No two dataflows should use the same FTP directory. Only one dataflow is processed in that case.|
To add a new integration, follow these steps.
- On the Connect+ home page, select the workspace for which you want to add an integration.
- Click Add Dataflow.
- In Dataflow name, enter a name for the integration.
- To select an integration template, click + Select template > Select your preferred template. >click Done.
- Intouch Customer V2 Add: To capture data of new customer registrations.
- InTouch Transaction V2 Add: To capture transaction details.
- Transaction V2 Add with Filter: To capture transaction details with a filter. You can apply a filter condition to the transaction data.
- Click Continue to proceed. You will see configuration options based on the template selected.
- Integration configurations vary with the source type. The following are the steps involved in FTP integration.