To create an order on ACP, follow these steps.
Video: Create order and share payment link
- Log on to Anywhere Commerce Platform (ACP) and navigate to Orders & Leads > Create Order > Single Order.
- In Select Customer search box, use the Search icon to get the customer and select the customer to add.
- In Location, select the default location of the product.
- Scroll down to the Shipping Address and enter the shipping details of the customer.
- Scroll down to the Product Information, use the search box, and select the SKU/Variant of the product. Use Add Another to add more SKUs.
- Click Update Summary to see product pricing details.
- Scroll down to Apply Discount Voucher and enter voucher codes to redeem for the order (if applicable).
- Select the desired Shipping options and Delivery Slot.
- Click on Save to save the details. You will see the order summary and an option to generate a payment link.
- Click Send Payment link to Customer and do the following.
- In To, enter the customer's email ID.
- IN Payment type, select Credit Card.
- Click Send Email. An email is sent to the customer with the payment link.
|Once the user makes the payment through the link, the order will be Authorized. The order will undergo the following stages - Authorize > Picklist Creation > Shipment Creation > Track until delivery.|