You can create a new call task using the new Engage+ module as explained in the following.
Video: Creating Call Task Campaign
- Log on to In Touch, and click ENGAGE+ from the modules menu.
- Click on the Settings icon and navigate to the Call Tasks tab and ensure all the required task statuses are mapped. To add a new status, select the respective Value, enter the Label name for the status, and click Submit.
- Close the screen to navigate back to the campaigns.
To create a new campaign, refer to the following.
- Click Open new Engage+ > Click New Campaign.
Enter a campaign name and select a campaign duration using the calendar.
- Start date: The date from which the campaign and all other associated coupons/offers will be valid.
- End date: The date after which the campaign and all other associated coupons/offers will not be valid.
- In the Advanced settings field, click Show to see the advanced settings.
- Select the Override test/control ratio, set the Test group to 100% as shown below, and click Done.
- Click Save campaign.
- Click New message.
- Create a Broadcast message and click Next.
- Click Add audience group and select customers using any of the options available. For more details on each option, see
- Once the Audience list is created, click Continue to navigate to the content creation field.
- Click Add Creative to add content. To create a call task message, see Create Call Task Message. A sample message creation page is shown below.
- Click Continue to navigate to Step 3 - Schedule.
- Choose your preferred Schedule option. To know more about each schedule option, see Schedule Message.
- In Delivery Settings, click Show to see the available delivery options. For more details of Delivery Settings, see Delivery Settings.
- Fill in the required options and click Done to continue.
- Click Send for approval.
Once it is approved, the message will be delivered as per the schedule.