This feature allows you to create an audience group from multiple audience groups. You can edit the combined list name.
Currently, the combined list can be created only while creating a message. Follow the Create a message flow.
To create a combined audience list, refer to the following.
- On the create a message flow, enter the new message details, and then go to the Audience section.
- Click on the Add audience group.
- Select the audience groups by selecting the checkbox next to it, and then click Done.
- Edit the combined audience list name by clicking on the edit icon.
- You can add more audience group by clicking on +Add audience groups.
- You can remove an audience group by clicking on the cross icon next to it.
- Exclude audience: You can also exclude audiences from the combined list. To exclude an audience group from the selected audience, enable the Exclude audiences option using the toggle button. Click +Add audience group and create or select an audience group. The selected audience will be excluded from the campaign.
The combined list will appear on the audience page with a title 'combined list' below the audience group name.