This feature allows you to split an audience group into multiple parts (maximum 4). You can edit the number of audiences into each group. You can also edit the split list name.
To split an audience group, refer to the following.
- On the Dashboard, click the Audience tab.
- Click on the audience group that you want to split.
- Hover the cursor on the menu icon and then click Split audience.
- Select the number of parts that you want to make.
- Glide the slider on the bar to change the number of audiences in each list, and then click Done.
- You can add or delete lists up to 4 lists.
- You can also edit the list name by clicking on the edit icon.
The split lists will appear on the audience page with a title 'split list' below the audience group name.
- You cannot create another split lists from a split list audience group.