|Release Date: November 20, 2019.|
- Multiple performance improvement updates focused on improving report loading time. Improved average report loading time by 39%.
New Standard Reports
For the entire list of Standard Reports, see Introduction to Insights+.
- Referral Campaign Standard Report: The referral campaign report is now available as a standard report. It can be used to track the performance of a referral campaign based on the number of referrals sent and the conversion rate.
- SMS Credit Ledger Report: This report is useful for getting daily/monthly level SMS credit added, credit debited, and credit balance data for the org.
- Points Ledger Report: This standard report is used to get a monthly level data of points issued, points debited, and overall liability. Further drill down option to split points debited based on the event type (redemption, expiry, return) per day level.
- Points Expiry Reminder Report: Track points expiry reminders sent to customers.
- Global Test-Control Filter: Lets you filter customers based on the global test-control tag. This is useful for brands where both Global and Campaign level test-control strategies are used. For more details, see Global Test/Control.
- Top N Customers by Number of Transactions: Lets you filter top N customers by the number of transactions besides the existing options - Sales and Quantity. For more details, see Top N Customers.
- Age Group Filter: Lets you filter customers using age-related extended fields (days, months, or years). For example, the customer's birthday, child1 birthday, child2 birthday, spouse birthday and so on. For more details, see Age Group.