Capillary Engage+ is a marketing automation solution that helps to create significant and personalized multi-channel marketing campaigns. You can create a campaign for different marketing objectives, such as Sales promotion, New Store opening, Brand anniversary, Birthday, and many others.
Orgs with multiple org units or brands can create a separate outbound campaign for each org unit.
- Campaign overall performance dashboard: Shows the overall performance of campaigns for the last 7 days, 1 month, 3 months, and 6 months.
- Search Campaign: Enter the campaign name in the search box.
- Filters campaigns by duration: Click the calendar icon to enter the duration in Start date and End date.
- Filter campaigns by status, marketing objective, and/or created by: Click on filters icon for advanced filters, choose the desired options, and click Apply.
- Campaign status: Select Campaign status and choose from the following options.
- Live: Shows ongoing campaigns.
- Upcoming: Shows the future campaigns.
- Lapsed: Shows the past or inactive campaigns.
- Marketing Objective: To know more about marketing objective, see Marketing Objective.
- Created by: This options allows you to filter campaigns created by a specific user. Select the user in the drop-down box.
Role-based Access to Engage+
We can provide access to org users based on their access for each of the following actions or components.
Create campaign messages
Approve messages of a specific Incentive type - points, coupons, or both
Create an audience list using filters
Upload audience list (CSV upload)
Create coupons (offers)
View campaign reports
|By default, a user is provided with all the permissions. To revoke access, log a Jira ticket.|