The delivery setting allows you to set the sender ID, enable POC, and use a tiny URL.
TOPICS ON THIS PAGE
- Delivery settings for messages except for call tasks
- Delivery settings (Call Tasks)
Configure SMS Sender IDs
On the dashboard, click the Settings icon.
- SMS sender detail:
- SMS Domain: Select an SMS domain from the drop-down list. The SMS will be sent from the selected domain.
- SMS GSM sender ID: Select an SMS gsm sender ID.
- SMS CDMA sender ID: Select an SMS CDMA sender ID.
Email Notifications to POCs
- Send to POCs: POCs (Point of Contacts) are the brand user group. Enable this option to send messages to the POCs as well. The messages will be sent based on the delivery schedule.
To create a POCs group, follow these steps.
- On the dashboard, click the settings icon.
- Click Users groups, and then click Create user group.
- In Name, enter a group name for POCs users.
- In the All contacts tab, select users by clicking +Add next to it, and then click Done.
Enable Tiny URL
- Use tiny URL: Enabling this option will reduce the URL's length, whereas, the URL destination will not be affected.
Delivery settings (Call Tasks)
The delivery setting allows you to set the call task expiry period, enable target DND, store to perform call task, track specific status for the call task, enable POC, and use a tiny URL.
Configure call task expiry period
A store associate can see the task notification for the specified duration(days) from the message triggered date. After the expiry period, the call task content will disappear from the destination app (InStore/Store2Door).
You cannot have call task expiry beyond the campaign expiry date.
Consider a call task campaign with a start date and execution date is April 20, 2021, and end date is April 25, 2021.
For one time campaign:
- If the call task expiry is set to 3 days, the message will disappear on InStore/Store2Door after 3 days from the execution date - April 23, 2021.
- If the call task expiry is set to 7 days, the message will disappear along with the campaign expiry - April 25, 2021.
For recurring campaign (assume daily with the campaign expiry as 3 days:
- The message that triggers on April 20, will be available until Apr 23 (end).
- The message that triggers on April 21, will be available on Apr 24 (end).
- The message that triggers on April 22, will be available on Apr 25 (end).
- The message that triggers on April 23, 24, 25 will also disappear on Apr 25 (end).
Enable the toggle button to also send a message to the customer subscribed to the Do Not Disturb (DND).
Store to perform call task
You can assign call tasks to the store where the customer is registered or last purchased.
Call task status
To configure the call task status, follow these steps.
- Enable the task status(Open, Closed, and InProgress) using the checkbox. Enabled options will appear to store staff for updating the task progress.
- Select the default status using the drop-down option.
- Only enabled status can appear in the Default Status drop-down option.
- To configure the custom label name for each status, navigate to Engage+ > Settings > Call Task.