There are conglomerate orgs that operate different verticals will have a separate loyalty program for each org unit. There are also orgs that run loyalty programs based on card series. An org may also partner with various other companies and have different partner-loyalty programs with different partners.
In such instances, a customer could be part of one or more loyalty programs.
Engage+ allows segmenting customers of a particular loyalty program and then targeting them by creating personalized communications. This will help you to drive KPIs such as cross-vertical sales, boost average transaction value, and transaction frequency.
A message consists of title, scope, and purpose. As you can create multiple messages for a campaign, it is recommended to use appropriate and different titles for each message for future references.
To create a new message, follow these steps.
- Click New Message.
- Enter a message title, select a message type (example: Broadcast), and then click Next.
- In Loyalty program/Card series, choose the loyalty program or card series for which you want to create the message. The selected scope is applied to the audience and content of the message.
This option is available only for MLP-enabled orgs.
- To enable message personalization, enable the Optimization Strategy toggle button.
- Personalization: Select this option to allow personalize your message based on the product, region, and time. A single message can have different content for different audiences based on all the above categories.
- Channel priority: This option allows reaching customers through different channels based on their availability without the need for creating multiple messages or campaigns. This helps in effectively minimizing the cost of communication and maximizing the probability of conversion by prioritizing channels that can give higher ROI.
For example, you can contact the audience on WeChat and SMS. If customers who are not reachable on SMS, contact through email, and so on.
- X-Engage: X-Engage campaigns enable Orgs to engage with their customers through multiple channels, including all direct channels like SMS, Email, and Mobile Push; and Ad. channels like Facebook, Instagram, Google, and Youtube. For details, see X-Engage.
2. Add audience
The Audience is the recipient of your campaign message. You can create an audience group either by uploading the audience data or by filtering the parameters. The scope you select while creating the campaign auto-applies to the audience filters.
To add an audience group to a campaign message, follow these steps.
- Click Add audience group > Create audience group.
- In Name, enter the name of the new audience group.
- In Loyalty program/Card series, choose the scope of the audience from the list of loyalty programs or card series. You will see this option only for MLP-enbaled orgs.
The scope selected while creating a new message is auto-applied to the filters.
- Click Continue.
3. Add Creative (campaign message)
When the loyalty program or card-series is selected while creating a campaign, the labels related to loyalty program or card series will include values pertaining to the selected program. Creative is the campaign message content. You can create multiple creatives in a campaign.
The scope is applicable for the labels from the categories of customer,card series and points expiry and slab expiry.
Not applicable for the MLP- disabled orgs.
- Click Add creative.
- Select a creative type: SMS, Email, Mpush, or Call Task.
- Under the selected creative type, click Select on an existing message or click Create new to create a new message.
- Review the message content, and the message tags, and then click Done.
4. Add Incentive (campaign offer/points strategy)
The incentive is the campaign offer or points strategy. This tab lets you add coupons and points to a campaign message. If you have selected, campaign personalization, refer to Content personalization for Creative.
- Click +Add incentive.
- Select an incentive type: Offer, Points Strategy.
5. Add schedule
The schedule is a message delivery time-frame. The schedule also includes repetitive and periodic delivery of campaign messages.
- Delivery schedule: The message will be delivered based on the selected schedule.
- Delivery Settings: Delivery setting allows you to set sender id, enable POC, and use tiny url.
Review all the message information, and then click Send for approval. The created message will be displayed under the campaign on the campaign dashboard page, with Awaiting approval status.