A message title helps you to identify the message type and purpose. Example: When you create multiple messages in a campaign, providing different titles to each message helps you to identify the difference between each message and its purpose. To know more about each message type and their objective, see Message type section.
To create a new message, complete the following steps.
- Click New Message.
- Enter a message title, select a message type (example: Broadcast), and then click Next.
- To enable message personalization, enable the Optimization Strategy toggle button.
- Personalization: Select this option allows you to personalize your message based on the product, region, and time. A single message can have different content for different audiences based on all the above categories.
- Channel priority: This option allows reaching customers through different channels based on their availability without the need for creating multiple messages or campaigns. This helps in effectively minimizing the cost of communication and maximize the probability of conversion by prioritizing channels that can give higher ROI.
For example, you can contact the audience on WeChat and SMS. If customers who are not reachable on SMS, contact through email and so on.
- X-Engage: X-Engage campaigns enable Orgs to engage with their customers through multiple channels, including all direct channels like SMS, Email, and Mobile Push; and Ad. channels like Facebook, Instagram, Google, and Youtube. For details, see X-Engage.
2. Add audience
The Audience is the recipient of your campaign message. You can create an audience group either by uploading the audience data or by filtering the parameters.
To add audience group to a campaign message, follow these steps.
- Click Add audience group.
- Select the audience group from the list, or create a new audience group, and then click Done. You can add multiple audience groups for a campaign message.
- Click Continue.
- To exclude an audience group from the selected audience, enable the Exclude audiences option using the toggle button. Click +Add audience group and create or select an audience group. The selected audience will be excluded from the campaign.
- To create a new audience group using filters, see Create audience group using filters.
- To create a new audience group by uploading CSV, see Create audience group by uploading csv.
3. Add Creative (campaign message)
Creative is the campaign message content. You can create multiple creatives in a campaign.
- Click Add creative.
- Select a creative type: SMS, Email, Mpush, or Call Task.
- Under the selected creative type, click Select on an existing message or click Create new to create a new message.
- Review the message content, and the message tags, and then click Done.
- Optout tag is compulsory to include in SMS content.
- Unsubscribe tag is compulsory to include in the email content.
- To create SMS content, see Create sms content.
- To create email content, see Create email content.
- To create mobile push content, see Create mobile Push content.
- To create call task content, see Create call task content.
4. Add Incentive (campaign offer/points strategy)
The incentive is the campaign offer or points strategy. If you have selected, campaign personalization, refer Content personalization for Creative
- Click +Add incentive.
- Select an incentive type: Offer, Points Strategy.
- Under the offer tab, select an existing offer or create a new offer, and then click Claim.
- Under the points strategy tab, select a points allocation method, and expiry, and then click Done.
- To create a new offer, see Create new offer section.
- To know more about Points strategy, see Points strategy.
5. Add schedule
The schedule is a message delivery time-frame. The schedule also includes repetitive and periodic delivery of a campaign messages.
- Delivery schedule: The message will be delivered based on the selected schedule.
- Delivery Settings: Delivery setting allows you to set sender id, enable POC, and use tiny url.
- To know more about each delivery schedule, see Message delivery schedule.
- To know more about delivery settings, see Delivery settings.
Review all the message information, and then click Send for approval. The created message will be displayed under the campaign on the campaign dashboard page, with Awaiting approval status.
- To approve a campaign, see Approve message section.
- To reject a campaign, see Reject message section.