The marketing objective is an option to define the purpose of your campaign.
|Boost Sales||To increase the overall sales. Campaigns like - EOSS, Deep discounts are an example of this|
|Acquire customers||Acquire new customers for your brand. Eg. Any acquisition campaign, referral, etc|
|Promote specific products||Promote specific product, brand or category eg. new shoes collection, winter launch, etc|
|Collect feedback from customers||Collect feedback from customers to analyze their experience|
|Improve retention||Send offers, coupons to retain existing customers like ATV, ABV booster, RFM campaigns|
|Winback lapsed customers||Send promotional offers to lapsed customers|
|Capture customer information||For data collection like - Date of birth, gender, interest, anniversary, etc|
|Send greetings to customers||Festival greetings such as Festivals, Birthdays, Anniversary|
|Increase store visits||Promote specific store, city or zone to increase the footfall|
Note: If you are selecting "Promote specific products" or "Increase store visits" as a marketing objective, then refer to the following steps.
- Promote specific products: To promote a specific product, refer to the following.
- Click Promote specific products.
- Select a category and/or item code, and then click on the menu expand icon '>'.
- Select one or more products, which you want to promote through your campaign, and then click Done.
- Review the selected product and/or item code, and then click Confirm.
- Increase store visits: To increase the store visits, refer to the following.
- Click Increase store visits.
- Select one or more options from the list, and then click on the menu expand icon '>'. Ex: Select store, and/or zn_sub_zone.
- Select the store, and/or zone, which you want to promote through your campaign, and then click Done.
- Review the selected store and/or zones, and then click Confirm.