To create a new offer (incentive), refer the following.
- Click Offer name & expiry, and enter an offer name, and expiry date.
- Click Discount detail, and enter discount value and validity.
- Click Coupon details, and enter/select coupon details.
- You can also modify the offer advanced settings. To know more, click Offer advanced settings.
- To know more about offer name & expiry, see Offer name and expiry.
- To know more discount details, see Discount details.
- To create a new coupon creation, see Create Coupon.
- Enter an offer name.
- Select an offer expiry date.
- Along with campaign system: The offer expires, once the campaign ends.
- Fixed date. The offer expires on the mentioned date.
- Select a discount value option for each coupon.
Fixed amount: Enter an amount in INR. This will allow the user to avail the mentioned discount amount on any selected product.
Percentage based: Enter a percentage. This will allow the user to avail the mentioned discount percentage on any selected product.
Select the coupon applicability option.
- All products: The coupon is applicable to all products.
- Selected products: The coupon is applicable on selected products. If you select, selected products, then select the category and brands.
- Applicable on sale items: If this option is enabled the coupon will be applicable on items which are on sales. Use the toggle button to enable this option.
Note: If you enable the ‘Applicable on sale items’ option, the offer will be applicable on both (All products/ selected products and on sale products).
A coupon can only be created under an offer. To know more about coupon creation, see Create Coupon.