|Note: In Engage+ New UI only Outbound Campaigns can be created. To create other campaigns see Create New Campaign section under old Engage+.|
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Engage+ new UI allows creating an outbound campaign. You can either create an outbound campaign at the org level or create it for each org unit.
However, switching between org units is available according to your user role mentioned in the following.
Access to parent org and its org units.
Access to multiple org units and not org.
Access only to a specific org unit.
Create a Campaign
To access Engage+ new UI, log on to InTouch of your cluster, and then click ENGAGE+. You can see a list of all the campaigns and create a new campaign under Engage+ tab. To create an outbound campaign, click Open new Engage+.
To create a new outboucampaign, refer to the following.
- On Dashboard, Click New campaign.
Orgs with multiple org units can associate the campaign to a specific org unit. In Which organization is this campaign for, click +Change, and select the org or org unit. Org is selected by default.
Enter a Campaign name and select a Campaign duration using the calendar.
- Start date: The date from which the campaign and all other associated coupons/offers will be valid.
- End date: The date after which the campaign and all other associated coupons/offers will not be valid.
- Click +Add marketing objective to tag a marketing objective to the campaign. This helps classify the campaign to achieve better automation and reporting. To know more, see Marketing objective.
- To modify the campaign level test and control ratio and add a Google Analytics account,, click Show of Advanced settings. To know more, see Advanced settings.
- Click Save campaign.
- Click New Messageto set up other things such as audience, content, delivery settings, and schedule the campaign.
- Enter Message name, select the Type of messages, and Optimization strategy and click Next to continue. For more details, see Create Message.
- Click Add audience group to add recipients for the campaign. You can create an audience list in the following ways - using filters, uploading CSV, combining existing lists, and using split list.
- Add Campaign content (SMS, email, Mobile Push, Call Task, or Facebook) that you want to send.
- To issue points or coupons through the campaign, click +Add incentives, and select your preferred offer or points strategy. To create a new offer see Create Offer and to create a new points strategy, see Points Strategy.
- Schedule the campaign on your preferred date. You can also set to run the campaign repeatedly at equal intervals. For more information, see Schedule Message.
- After setting up all the required parameters, in Delivery settings, click Send for approval. An email is sent to the admins of the org with the subject Alert! Campaign approval needed.
See the following section to know how to approve a campaign.
Once the admin approves the campaign, the campaign will go live as per the schedule. You will also receive a notification over email stating the Campaign message is approved.
Approve a Campaign
Only authentic users of the org can validate and approve campaigns that are created.
To approve the campaign, click on the campaign that you want to approve.
Verify the campaign details. Click Edit to modify the campaign details if required and Click Approve to approve all the campaign messages. For a detailed help guide, see Approve Message.
If you want to make any changes to the campaign, click Edit to modify the campaign and send it for approval again.