Lets you get customers that were contacted through Timeline Campaigns. You can further filter data by duration, communication channel, delivery status, milestones, and timeline.
Basic filter options
Basic filters are mandatory options that you need to configure.
Select whether you want to include customers of the condition or exclude.
Select campaign(s) from which you want to fetch the customer list.
Advanced filter options
These are optional filters but let you drill down data to very specific information. To see advanced filters, click +/- Fields and select the filter(s) that you want to use.
Lets you fetch customers that were contacted during a specific date range. You can use this option if you are specific about the dates. For example, event date. You will see the following sub-options for specific dates.
- Before: To get customers who were contacted before a specific date.
- After: To get customers who were contacted after a specific day.
- Between dates: To get customers who were contacted during a specific date range (X to Y).
Lets you fetch customers contacted based on the contacted duration in the relative days, weeks or months. If you do have specific dates, you can use relative days to fetch customers. The following are the options available for relative days.
- In the last x: Lets you choose the duration in the last x days, in the last x calendar weeks or in the last x calendar months. For example, if you set in the last x calendar week as 10. You will get customers that were contacted in the last ten weeks (Monday - Sunday). The data of the current day/calendar week/calendar month will not be included. A calendar month is from 1 to 30/31 and 28/29 for Feb.
- In the next x: Lets you get customers who will be contacted in the next x days, calendar weeks, or calendar months. For example, if you set 1 in the next x calendar week, you will get customers who will be contacted in the upcoming calendar week (which is Monday - Sunday). Similarly, if you say the next 3 calendar months, then it will be the third month from now (that is, 1 for next month, 2 for next to next month and so forth). The data of the current day/calendar week/calendar month will not be included.
- In the current x: Fetches customers who were contacted on the current day, calendar week or calendar month.
- Between days: Fetches customers who were contacted between 'the last/next x days` and 'the next/last y days' (For example, last 30 days until the next 15 days).
- Exactly x days ago: Fetches customers who were contacted x days ago (the current day is not considered). For example, you can get the customers who redeemed 1 coupon 10 days ago.
- Exactly after x days: Fetches customers who were contacted after x days from the current day (the current day is not considered). For example, you can get the customers who will be contacted on the 10th day from now. 1 is for tomorrow, 2 for the day after tomorrow and so on.
You can further filter by contacted through a specific communication channel(s) such as SMS, email, WeChat, Android app, and iOS app. You can select one or more channels.
Lets you filter further by delivery status, such as sent, received, not delivered and so on.
You can get customers of your preferred milestones on selected timelines.
You can get customers of a specific timeline. You will see the list of timelines of the selected campaigns. Select the timelines that you want to apply.