You can edit frequency, notify recipient, and validity end date only for recurring jobs and not for one-time export jobs.
With edit, you cannot
- rename an export job once created
- modify the template to change measures, KPIs, and dimensions
- change the start date of validity
To edit an export job:
- Click on an active export schedule that you want to edit
- Click Edit.
- In Frequency, choose your preferred frequency range.
- In Validity, set your preferred validity range according to the selected frequency.
- In Notify Recipients, select recipients whom you want to send the notification during unsuccessful export.
- Click Update.