You can choose to have all loyalty customers, non-loyalty customers, and non-registered customers or any of your preferred loyalty statuses.
- Loyalty Customers: Customers that are enrolled in the org's loyalty program
- Non-loyalty Customers: Customers that are not enrolled in the org's loyalty program but subscribed their mobile number or email id to receive org communications
- Not-registered: Customers that neither enrolled in the org's loyalty program or registered their mobile number or email id
Only Loyalty customers are selected by default. If you want to include other statuses or update the current selection:
- Click the edit icon of Loyalty Status
- Click on the available box and select customers that you want to include
- Select each status that you want to include. If you want to exclude a selected status, click on the status again to deselect
You can include more than one statuses, for example, all loyalty and non-loyalty customers. Ensure that you apply filters according to the selected loyalty statuses.