This lets you build audience list with customers that have scanned QR code in a specific duration.
You can Include or Exclude customers who scan QR code in a specific duration. You can select the duration using the following options.
Lets you filter customers that scanned QR code sent to their WeChat account from the time of registration.
Lets you fetch customers who scanned QR codes during a specific date range. You can use this option if you are specific about the dates. For example, event date. You will see the following sub-options for specific dates.
- Before: To get customers who scanned QR codes before a specific date
- After: To get customers who scanned QR codes after a specific day
- Between dates: To get customers who scanned QR codes between a specific date range (X to Y)
Lets you fetch customers based on the specific number of days, weeks or months. If you do have specific dates, you can use relative days to fetch customers to fetch by number of days. The following are the options available for relative days.
- In the last x: Lets you choose the duration in the last x days, in the last x calendar weeks, in the last x calendar months. For example, if you set in the last x calendar week as 2. You will get customers who scanned QR codes in the last two weeks (Monday - Sunday). Similarly, last x calendar month is from 1 to 30/31.
- In the next x: Lets you get customers who will scan QR codes in the next x days, calendar weeks or calendar months. For example, if you set 1 in the next x calendar week, you will get customers who will scan QR codes in the upcoming calender week (which is Monday - Sunday). Similarly, if you say the next 3 calendar months, then it will be third month from the current month (that is, 1 for next month, 2 for next to next month and so forth).
- In the current x: Fetches customers that scanned QR codes on the current day, calendar week or calendar month
- Between days: Fetches customers that scanned QR codes in the last x days until the next y days (For example, last 30 days until the next 15 days)
- Exactly x days ago: Fetches customers that scanned QR codes x days ago. For example, I can get the customers who scanned QR codes 10 days ago
- Exactly after x days: Fetches customers who will scan QR codes after x days from the current day. For example, I can get the customers who will scan QR code on the 10th day from now. 1 is for tomorrow, 2 for the day after tomorrow and so on