Once you select the required templates, you can modify each template to add or remove default dimensions, modify FTP location for each template, and customize the columns to be exported. You will also need to select the required custom fields.
To modify a template:
- Once you select a template, you will see the option to modify it. Click Modify.
- To save the file in a specific location, click, enter the folder name or path, and click Save. For more details, scroll down to the Choose the default location of the file in FTP location section.
- In Based on, choose whether you want to export data based on Last Updated date or Event Date (not applicable for audience list export).
- Last Updated: Use this to fetch records that are updated during a specified period.
- Event Date: Use this to fetch records based on the actual event date. An event could be registration, transaction, points redemption, and so on.
It is important to understand the applicable date types based on the type of template:
- In the Preview table, you can see the fields that will be downloaded for the template. See the preceding note for more details
- For each available KPI, you will see the KPI name as in the system. In Rename Field, you can set your preferred name to see in the exported file.
For example, for the bill_conversion _date.day_of_month, I could have Daily Bill Conversion. You can also use Chinese names if required.
- Click Save to save the template. Similarly, you can configure all the selected templates.
- Click Create to complete the export job creation.
|The filename of an exported file will have the following naming convention.|
Change the default location of the file in FTP location
By default, the data of each template is saved in the location set in FTP configurations. However, you can export the file to a specific folder in the default path as explained in the following procedure.
1. On the Modify Template page, click on the location icon.
You will see the default path with an option to enter the file location. You can add up to two folders.
2. Enter the path and click Save.