Before proceeding with the installation of CaptureEdge device, it is very important to determine the mounting location.
- Internet connection through LAN in the store
- Power connection at the mounting location
Determining the Mounting Location:
- The location should be inwards the store at a distance of 8.5-9 feet from the VisitorMetrix device
- The camera of the CaptureEdge device should be on the same x-axis of the VisitorMetrix device as illustrated below
- The device needs to be mounted at a height of 8.5-9 feet from the floor
Installing the Device
Once you locate the mounting location, ensure that a power socket is available in less than 1.5 meters to the device. If the power supply is not available, install a new socket. We will provide all the necessary hardware extensions required for installation along with the package.
Note: If you are unfamiliar about the electrical wiring in the walls, consult a professional technician.
- Install the extension rod provided with the package
- Facing the device camera towards the store, fix the device to the extension rod using the screws provided with the package
- Connect the internet cable in the LAN socket
- Connect the power cable to the device
- Plug the adapter into the power supply
- Switch on the power supply. The power LED on the device should glow if the device is getting the power