You can limit the number of messages of a specific channel per customer from your overall campaigns. For example, if there are two campaigns running simultaneously, one for Clearance Sale and another for personalized birthday offers, you can just limit the messages to one and prioritize the birthday campaign to avoid multiple messages on a day.
To limit messages of a channel per customer:
- On the Campaigns page, click Settings > Campaign Settings > Credit Availability
- In Channel, choose the channel for which you want to set limit
- In Window, choose whether to set limit per customer on a daily, weekly or monthly basis
- In Limit, specify the limit count
- Check Active to make this configuration active
- Click Submit to save the changes
Note: Currently, you can configure limit only for one-channel.