Multi-Loyalty Program (MLP) enabled orgs can have loyalty programs for Card Series or Org Units.
- Card linked loyalty program enables creating loyalty programs for each card series. This is applicable only for MLP enabled orgs. If a loyalty program is created based on card series, you cannot create another program based on zone or concept.
- OU level loyalty program enables creating loyalty programs for each org unit. To have org unit level loyalty programs, you need to have the org hierarchy defined either by zone or concept (but not both). You can then create a loyalty program for each zone/concept.
Important concepts of MLP-based loyalty programs of an org:
- An org will have a Default Loyalty Program (org level program) that is created while setting up the org on InTouch.
- The Default Loyalty Program is applicable to all zones/concepts and the individual loyalty program is applicable to the zone/concept/card series. So a zone or concept can have two loyalty programs - one is the program created for that particular zone/concept and the other is the default program.
- Based on the Till from which an event is triggered, the system identifies the respective zone/concept and initiates the loyalty program associated with it.
- If an event such as a transaction or registration is triggered, the system first identifies the loyalty program associated with the Till and executes the rules and actions associated with the program.
If two programs are identified, then the system executes both the programs.
- Strategies or configurations of a loyalty program will be applicable only for that program.
Limitations of MLP
- For an org, you can create programs either on concepts or zones but not both.
- A zone or concept can have only one loyalty program (excluding the default program).
- A store or Till cannot have multiple loyalty programs (excluding the default loyalty program).
- Product category/brand based loyalty program configurations are not available.
- Points or coupons can be redeemed from one program at a time.
- Multiple currencies are not supported across loyalty programs.
- An org can have either have zone-based, concept-based, or card-series based loyalty programs. You cannot have one with concept-based (OU) and another with card-based.
To create a loyalty program for an Org Unit, follow these steps.
2. Click +Loyalty Program to create a new program.
2. Select the option by which you want to create a loyalty program. You can choose from Zone, Concept, and Card Series.
3. On the Add Loyalty Program page, enter the program details. Refer to the table for field descriptions.
|Program Name||Specify a name for the current loyalty program.|
|Description||Enter a short description of the program.|
|Is Active||By default, it will be active. You can uncheck it to make the program inactive.|
|Select Capillary POCs||Add the capillary POCs that you want to notify on modifications in the loyalty program (reconfigured).|
|Select Entities||You will see either zones, concepts, or card series based on the.|
Add zone(s) or concept(s) that you want to associate with the current loyalty program.
3. Click Submit to save the program. A blank loyalty program is created without any configurations.
4. If the program is inactive, click Activate to enable the program.
5. Once the program is enabled, you can configure the program using the Configure option.