Lets you build audience group based on their purchased day and time behavior. You can get customers that mostly shopped on specific days of week or month.
Basic filter options available
These are default filter options that are available for a filter.
The base for choosing the preferred shopping day and time. Enter the percentage contribution on their overall purchases based on which you want to get . For example, Include customers who shopped for more than 50% ....... on day of the month 1
- Day of Month: Choose this to get customers by monthly shopping behavior, say, customers who shopped more than 50% from 1-5 of every month, and select the days accordingly in select day of the month
- Day of Week: Choose this to get customers by weekly shopping behavior, say, customers who shopped more than 50% on Saturday and Sunday, and select the Weeks accordingly in select day of the week
Time (from & to)
This lets you further filter based on the purchased time. For example, customers whose most of their purchases are in the evening between 5 pm to 9 pm.
This lets you further filter down based on the purchase behavior in a specific period:
- Specific dates: Lets you filter further based on the purchase behavior in a specific date range
- Relative days: Lets you filter further based on the purchase behavior in the last x days/weeks/months
Following are options and sub-options available if the duration is chosen as Relative days.
- In the last x: Lets you filter for the last x days, calendar weeks or calendar months. A calendar week is Monday - Sunday, and a calendar month is 1-30/31 and 27/28 for February.
1 for the previous day/week/month, 2 for the previous 2 days/weeks/months and so on, excluding the data of the current day/week/month. For example, if you set 2 in the last x calendar week, you will get customers that registered in the previous 2 calendar weeks excluding the current week.
- In the next x: Lets you further filter for the next x days, calendar weeks or calendar months. A calendar week is Monday - Sunday, and a calendar month is 1-30/31 and 27/28 for February.
Specify 1 for the next day/week/month, 2 for the next 2 days/weeks/months and so on. The data of the current day, week, or month will not be included. For example, if you set 1 in the next x calendar week, you will get customers for the upcoming calendar week (Monday until Sunday) and current week's data will not be included
- Between days: Lets you get customers for a certain period. That is, between the last or next x days until the next or last y days. For example, the last 30 days until the next 15 days, the last 10 days until the last 5 days and so on. The current day data will not be included.
- Exactly x days ago: Lets you get customers for a specific day, that is, x days ago. For example, I can get the customers that registered 10 days ago. The current day will not be included in the calculation of x days.
- Exactly after x days: Fetches customers for a specific day, that is, after x days from the current day. For example, I can get the customers that will be registered on the 10th day from now.
1 is for tomorrow, 2 for the day after tomorrow and so on. The current day will not be included.
Following options and sub-options available for Specific Dates.
- Before: Lets you get customers by shopping behavior before a specific date including the date mentioned
- After: Lets you get customers by shopping behavior after a specific date including the date mentioned
- Between: Filters customers by shopping behavior during a specific date range including the dates mentioned