Fetches customers based on the visit count - number of transactions on unique days. You can further filter by purchased store and duration using advanced filters.
- Greater than equal: Filters customers whose visit count is greater than or equal to the value you specify
- Less than equal: Filters customers whose visit count is less than or equal to the value you specify
- Equals: Filters customers whose visit count is equal to the value you specify
- In range of: Filters customers whose visit count is in between the values you specify
Besides the basic options, you can also use advanced options to further filter customers to a granular level. Click +/- Fields to see the list of other applicable filters.
- Lets you filter customers who visited during a specific period. You can choose duration either by specific dates or relative days
Lets you fetch customers who made transactions during a specific date range. You can use this option if you are specific about the dates. For example, event date. You will see the following sub-options for specific dates.
- Before: To get customers who visited before a specific date
- After: To get customers who visited after a specific day
- Between dates: To get customers who visited during a specific date range (X to Y)
Lets you fetch customers based on the relative days, weeks or months. If you do have specific dates, you can use relative days to fetch customers. The following are the options available for relative days.
- In the last x: Lets you choose the duration in the last x days, in the last x calendar weeks or in the last x calendar months. For example, if you set in the last x calendar week as 2. You will get customers who visited in the last two weeks (Monday - Sunday). Similarly, last x calendar month is from 1 to 30/31.
- In the next x: Lets you get customers who will be visiting in the next x days, calendar weeks or calendar months. For example, if you set 1 in the next x calendar week, you will get customers who will visit your stores in the upcoming calender week (which is Monday - Sunday). Similarly, if you say the next 3 calendar months, then it will be third month from now (that is, 1 for next month, 2 for next to next month and so forth).
- In the current x: Fetches customers who visited on the current day, calendar week or calendar month
- Between days: Fetches customers who visited between 'the last x days` and 'the next y days' (For example, last 30 days until the next 15 days)
- Exactly x days ago: Fetches customers who visited x days ago. For example, you can get the customers who visited 10 days ago
- Exactly after x days: Fetches customers who will visit after x days from the current day. For example, I can get the customers who will visit on the 10th day from now. 1 is for tomorrow, 2 for the day after tomorrow and so on
For the chosen duration, you can get customers who visited in a specific time range. For example, get customers who visited between 1-12-2018 to 31-12-2018 between 17:00 - 20:00 (4 pm to 8 pm)
You can get the customers who shopped in a specific store(s) or zone(s).
- You can choose stores either by uploading store ids (upload list), fetching manually (enter values) or by store attributes such as external id, name, country, channel, billable and more (based on attribute)
- You can select customers who visited in a specific zone(s) using the drop-down list available. You can also select stores of a particular zone(s) using different parameters such as external id, store name, store channel, country and so forth