Lets you fetch customers who were targeted for an outbound campaign in a given duration. You can also get customers that are targeted for a campaign through a specific channel with a particular message delivery status, such as received, sent, read, and sending.
Lets you fetch customers who were contacted during a specific date range. You can use this option if you are specific about the dates. For example, event date. You will see the following sub-options for specific dates.
- Before: To get customers who were contacted before a specific date.
- After: To get customers who were contacted after a specific day.
- Between dates: To get customers who were contacted during a specific date range (X to Y).
Lets you fetch customers who were contacted based on the duration in the relative days, weeks or months. If you do have specific dates, you can use relative days to fetch customers. The following are the options available for relative days.
- In the last x: Lets you choose the duration in the last x days, in the last x calendar weeks or in the last x calendar months. For example, if you set in the last x calendar week as 10. You will get customers that were contacted in the last ten weeks (Monday - Sunday). Similarly, the last x calendar month is from 1 to 30/31.
- In the next x: Lets you get customers who were contacted in the next x days, calendar weeks or calendar months. For example, if you set 1 in the next x calendar week, you will get customers who were contacted in the upcoming calendar week (which is Monday - Sunday). Similarly, if you say the next 3 calendar months, then it will be the third month from now (that is, 1 for next month, 2 for next to next month and so forth).
- In the current x: Fetches customers who were contacted on the current day, calendar week or calendar month
- Between days: Fetches customers who were contacted between 'the last x days` and 'the next y days' (For example, last 30 days until the next 15 days).
- Exactly x days ago: Fetches customers who were contacted x days ago. For example, you can get the customers who redeemed 1 coupon 10 days ago.
- Exactly after x days: Fetches customers who were contacted after x days from the current day. For example, you can get the customers who will be contacted on the 10th day from now. 1 is for tomorrow, 2 for the day after tomorrow and so on.
Lets you filter customers who were contacted in a specific campaign. Click +/- Fields > Select Campaigns > Type your preferred campaign name in the available box and check the campaign to select (you can select multiple campaigns) > Click Select
Lets you get customers contacted through a specific channel such as SMS, Email, iOS app, Android app, and so on.
Lets you filter further by delivery status, such as sent, received, not delivered, and so on.