Find below the detailed steps to generate credentials for generating Account Details:
For account binding we need the following details:
- Google Ads Client ID
- Google Ads Client Secret
- Google Developer Token
- Google Client Customer ID
- Google User Agent
- Google Refresh Token
To generate Google Ads Client ID and Google Ads Client Secret, do the following:
- Log in to console.google.com
- Select a Project>Create a Project
- Next click on QAuth consent screen and click on Save:
- Click on Create Credentials
Google Ads Client ID and Google Ads Client Secret is generated and can be used for binding.
To generate Google Developer Token and Google Client Customer ID, do the following:
- Log in to adwords.google.com and select the Adwords Manager Account Next Sign Up for Adwords API and generate Authorize Token. See figures below:
- Next, click Submit for Review button. Following page appears:
Save the AdWords Account Id for binding details. See figure below:
To generate Google User Agent and Google Refresh Token, do the following:
- Create a maven project.
Add a file named ads.properties in your project configuration path containing
Copy GetRefreshToken.java from the link below into your project source
Run the file.
In your console you will get a url like (https://accounts.google.com/o.....) Copy this url and paste in your browser and select your account
Click Allow in the next dialog box a shown below:An authorization code will be shown to you. Copy and paste the verification code into the Eclipse console or command line where you're running the GetRefreshToken.java Next dialog will show you your Refresh Token. Copy and save it.