Match Count: Count of customers who are available on Facebook with the same mobile or email, as present in our target list. (Approximated to the nearest 10)
- Reach: Unique users reached through the campaign.
- Impressions: Total number of exposures to your advertisement. One person can receive multiple exposures over time.
- Clicks (All): Total number of clicks received on the links, buttons, etc.
- Amount spent: Amount charged by Facebook for running the ad campaign
- ROAS: Return on Ad Spend. Number of times the ad spend amount was recovered through Responder Sales.
- Frequency: Average number of times an Ad was served to a reached customer. (Impressions / Reach)
- Cost per Click (CPC): Amount Spend / Clicks
- Cost per mille (CPM): Cost per thousand impressions : Amount Spend / Impressions / 1000