To view transaction details, follow the steps.
- On the customer information screen, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the Transactions tab. You will see the transaction history of the customer.
- To see regular or mixed transactions, navigate to the Purchases tab; to see return transactions, navigate to the Returns tab.
A transaction with symbol indicates a mixed transaction, i.e., a transaction in which one or more item is exchanged (return and make a purchase).
- To see details of a specific transaction, click on the respective transaction number.
- Bill Number: Shows the transaction number, transaction date, time, recently updated date-time of the transaction, and shipping source till code.
- Bill Line-item details: Shows the type of transaction of each line item, regular or mixed, along with other line-item details such as .rate, quantity, line-item level points issued, line item level discount availed, promised points, extended field details, line item attributes and so on.
- Tenders: Shows payment mode details of the transaction.
- Credit Notes: Credit notes of the transaction.
- Custom Information: Custom field details of the customer.
- Notes: Shows notes if mentioned for the transaction.
- Extended Fields: Shows the details of the transaction and line item level extended fields.
- Points Issued - Overview: Shows the overview of points issued to the customer which includes Current Points, Promised Points, and Total Points Issued.
- Points Issued - Detailed Breakup: Shows details of points issued to the customer.
|To expand a specific field or table, click the respective + option.|
Details of Points issued/returned for a transaction (in case of MLP)
If points are issued/redeemed through multiple loyalty programs for a transaction, then you can see the details at the program level, by hovering on the respective transaction's Issued Points.