Recipient list can also be uploaded using a CSV file. This process saves a lot of time when you want to add large number of customers.
- First create a CSV file with Email ID/Mobile no, Name and Custom tags
- In the Recipient Lists tab, click + New Recipient List and select Upload CSV. The following screen appears:Figure 1: Uploading Customers through CSV file
- In the List Name box, type a name for the customer list.
- In the Custom Tags count, enter the number of customized columns you want to add.
- Click Browse, navigate to the location where you have saved the CSV file, and select the CSV file.
- In the User Type, select the mode of communication you have chosen for the campaign: Mobile for SMS campaign and Email for email campaign.
- In the Test&Control Type, If one selects org level test/control then all existing user will follow org level test/control and all non existing user will randomly distribute into Test/control. You can also select list level test control or choose to skip any test/control split
- Click Upload