You can create a customer list by manually entering customer's mobile number or email id followed by customer's name.
To create customer list manually, do the following:
- In the Recipient Lists tab, click +New Recipient List and select Paste a List.
The following screen appears.
Figure 2: Creating a new list through Paste option
- In the List Name box, type a name for the customer list.
- In the Custom Tags count, enter the number of customized columns you want to add. These are additional columns apart from the primary identifier (mobile or email ID) column.
- In the User Type box, select Mobile or Email. The Mobile or Email is the primary identifier of the customer.
- In the text box, type the customer details.
To enter email IDs and names of the customers, first type "email,name" in the first line. Then type the email ID and names of customers in separate lines.
The following are sample entries for the "email, name" form:
Similarly, to enter the mobile numbers and names of the customer, type "mobile,name" in the first line. Then type the mobile numbers and names of the customers in separate lines.
The following are sample entries for the "mobile, name" form: