You can configure to set up a program from the scratch or modify an existing program.
To configure a loyalty program, follow these steps.
- Log on to InTouch of your cluster and go to the Loyalty tab.
- Click the Configure option of the loyalty program that you want to set up or modify.
- Create and configure all the required strategies for the loyalty program.
- Add tiers and setup tier upgrade strategy for each tier.
- Enable and setup tier downgrade strategy if required.
- Create points allocation strategies as required.
- Create points redemption strategies.
- Create points expiry strategies.
- Create points return strategy.
- Create payment mode-based strategies if you want to incentivize on payment modes.
- Create tracker strategies if you want to incentivize on values of a specific period.
- Create new offers or claim offers created in Offers Management to incentivize coupons in Loyalty.
|Ensure you save changes made on a page before navigating to another page (tab).|
- Create notification messages wherever required. You can create message templates for SMS, email, WeChat, and Mobile Push.
- Create rule-sets for each event to define rules and the corresponding action to execute for each rule. Also see, how to Write Rule Expressions.
- Save changes and reconfigure the program. Click Reconfigure to reflect the changes in the live program.