Outbound campaigns help to target a large number of customers through bulk messages about offers or promotions.1. When you click the +New Campaign button on the Dashboard page, the following screen appears.
2. On the New Campaigns page, do the following:
- In the Campaign Type list, select Outbound
- In the Campaign Name box, type a name for the new campaign
- In the Description box, type a short description about the current campaign
- In the Valid Between box, using the Calendar option, select the start date and end date of the campaign
- In the Campaign Objective box, select the objective from the list of drop down provided. See figure below:
The table below describes each category:
|Acquisition||General||Acquire new transacting customers from a given acquisition channel|
|Referal||Acquire new transacting customers through referrals by existing customer |
|Delight||Birthday/Anniversary||Delight customers with incentives around life events to encourage them to transact by redeeming points or coupons|
|Feedback/Survey ||Delight customers with incentives and encourage them to take a survey or provide feedback|
|Informational||Customer Joinee Program||Encourage new loyalty customers to know more about the program benefits and the brand. Increase in repeat purchase frequency and LTV|
|Store Opening (Awareness)||Inform customers nearby about a new store opening to boost transactions at the store|
|Product Launch||Inform potentially interested customers about a new product launch to boost sales for the newly launched product|
|Season/Arrivals||Inform potentially interested customers about new collections/stock in the stores to boost sales|
|Brand awareness, Informercial||Brand building exercise and information sharing with customers to increase overall customer engagement with the brand|
|Promotional||Up sell||Promotional campaign to encourage people to buy higher volumes of the same SKUs - higher count per SKUs|
|Cross-Sell||Promotional campaign to encourage people to buy different SKUs - higher count of unique SKUs|
|Sales Booster||Promotional campaign to encourage people to buy more - higher ABS and ABV|
|Miscellaneous||Heavy Discount Sale (includes EOSS)||Boost sales during any heavy discount periods including festivals and EOSS|
|Frequency Enhancer||Encourage lower frequency visitors to transact more frequently|
|Lapsation||Reactivate lapsed customers and encourage them to transact"|
- In the Partner Affiliate box, select your option from the drop down
- Click Show Advanced to select additional options.
- Select Use custom Test-Control split for lists in this Campaign to include a customized Test and Control group ratio, that is different from the organization-wise defined Test and Control group ratio.
- Select Track Using Google Analytics to enable tracking of the campaign. When you enable Google Analytics, you must provide the GA Name and the GA Source.
- Select Is this for a Recommendation enabled Campaign if you want to recommend products to customers based on the transactions
- Select Send Automated Reports to send automated RoI and delivery reports to the organization's Point of Contact (PoC) after the campaign is completed.
- Select the ROI report type. This tagging is helpful when creating RoI reports for the campaign.
- Select Is this for a Referral Campaign to associate this outbound campaign with a referral campaign.
- Select Is this for a Survey Campaign to associate this outbound campaign with a referral campaign
- Select Recipient List from the drop down either Segmented or Unsegmented
- Add Tags if required
- Click Create Campaign.
The new campaign now appears in the Dashboard tab. You now have to configure coupons, add the audience list, and configure SMS or Emails, Wechat, MobilePush or Call Task for the outbound campaign. The following screen appears:
Refer to the following links on how to create and configure various messages and templates:
- Creating SMS(http://support.capillarytech.com/solution/folders/4000021799)
- Creating Recipient List(http://support.capillarytech.com/solution/folders/4000013579)
- Creating Email(http://support.capillarytech.com/solution/folders/4000013422)
- Creating WeChat(http://support.capillarytech.com/solution/folders/4000013422)
- Creating MobilePush(http://support.capillarytech.com/solution/articles/4000103015-mobile-push-notification-service)
- Creating Coupon Template(http://support.capillarytech.com/solution/folders/4000016380)
- Creating Call Task(http://support.capillarytech.com/solution/articles/4000103017-call-task-capabilities-in-outbound-campaign)
- Creating Facebook Campaigns(http://support.capillarytech.com/support/solutions/articles/4000111918-facebook-campaigns-through-campaign-manager)
- Creating Google Adwords